Recent Posts

Monday, September 7, 2009

To my dearest 1

baobei...sometimes..we really don need to care for wat others talk abt us..i know perhaps there r some ppl who don wish to see us together o may be there r other reasons tat we dont know..but it doesnt matter~^^ cos as long as we know tat our family n CLOSE frens r always there to support us n wish us...n u know..?my family likes u very very much!!

baobei, have i told u tat ur presence has made my life greater? i cant deny tat i m loving u more n more day by day...n yah!i m so so so truely deeply in love with u..m enjoying every single moments tat we spent together n i told myself tat i will definately appreciate this man till the end of the time..:)

I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever. i do hope tat baobei will feel the same as me too...love yah lots!



U + ME = FUTURE... n here we are to our better, brighter, lovelier future~~~~


1 comments:

Grynn said...

me n justin=FUTURE!!!!^^

Post a Comment