Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It has come to an end...

I do not know whether Baobei will read this final post or not...

Baobei, I LOVE you... and I will always be..

You are the person that I LOVE SO MUCH. I miss your love, i miss your company and I MISS YOU...

From the beginning of our relationship, I want to make Baobei the most happy person in the world. I want to care for you, pamper you, love you all the time. I have never doubt a second that you will be the person I will share my life with.

I tell myself that:

Baobei will be my most precious person and I will care for her till the end of life no matter what happen.
I will pamper her like a baby, care for her all the time...

We have some really good time together, good laugh, happy memory, touching moment. These nearly 4 years is when my soul is complete, where it is my MOST HAPPY time in my life.

But finally, this has come the an END. 

On 19th of March, you do not wish to continue anymore. During the same same moment, I no longer have my soul...

I understand what is best for my Baobei, it is to let you go. 

Wish that Baobei will find a man to protect you and to care for you. I am willing to give up everything just to change for a wish that you will get a good man. 


I wish to call you Baobei one last time,
and to tell you that 

I LOVE YOU FOREVER.



0 comments:

Post a Comment