Recent Posts

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Half year dy!!!!


yaya!!!!we have been together for half year dy!!!!!

baobei, U're definately more than just a friend...perhaps, u're more than a boyfriend too!u're someone who I love and would till the end~! I cherish every moment tat i've spent with u..

I love u with all of my heart, my body and my soul. U've completed me and make me whole since you came into my life. This is wat I feel for you and it will never be erased...

I know the love u have given me will never end too... Love yah lots!n i believe this love will get stonger with each passing days...

Happy 6th Month ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!


thx baobei for the half year anniversary gift..i really love it lotssss!!

meaning of this perfume - Sensual, sweet and lovely


0 comments:

Post a Comment