Recent Posts

Saturday, November 14, 2009

it's just another trip with baobei....

After 3 days back from pangkor island with baobei's family, we have again visited to Pangkor island with our classmates a.k.a travelling gang..:)
below are some pics of us during trip to pangkor island, sam poh tong and ipoh...lets pics tell everything..=)




End of Pangkor Trip

i guess we just LOOOVVEE Perak so much...after came back from Pangkor trip..again we went back to perak!!!!we have been to gua tempurung..which was a super exciting and fun trip ever!!



After gua tempurung,we stayed over at cameron highland...oh~i just love the weather in cameron so much~!


thx baobei for always be by my side...thx for bringing joys n fun into my life...i appreciate u as my bf, my baobei, my besties, my bro, my classmate, my hubby, my everything always~~^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment